DescriptionNew Caframo Pali 400W 120V AC engine compartment heater. Part number 9510CA-BBX. Protects your engine from freezing.
- Dual fan forced omnidirectional airflow
- Compact design
- Ignition safe (ignition protected)
- Automatic thermostat activates at 45 degrees F (7 degrees C)
- 120V AC, 60Hz, 400W (1365 BTU’s)
- Draws 9A at startup and 3.4A while running
- Quick release bracket included
- Includes 20ft, 18AWG heater grade power cord
- Use with sailboats, cruisers, trailerable boats, and jet boats
- Stainless steel grill
Cubic Foot Calculation
To figure out if this heater will be sufficient for your engine compartment, use a BTU calculator (search the Internet). Enter the width, length, and height of your engine compartment, as well as insulation condition and temperature increase needed. The Pali heater puts out up to 1365 BTUs.
For example: An engine compartment with open vents would be “poor” for insulation condition. Vents closed with good insulation would be “normal”. For temperature increase: If it’s 25 degrees outside and you want your engine compartment to be 45 degrees, that is a 20 degree increase needed.