DescriptionNew Magma Kettle Original Size barbecue gas grill. Part number A10-205. This grill has a 15″ outer diameter and 13″ grill surface diameter (132.7 sq. in. grilling surface). It is constructed entirely of 18-9 mirror-polished marine-grade stainless steel and is virtually blow-out proof thanks to its turbo venturi tube.
The Kettle’s fuel-efficient design uses standard disposable 1-lb propane canisters, or adapts to on-board LPG (propane) or CNG (natural gas) systems with an adapter (not included).
The Kettle does not have legs. It is designed to be used with one of Magma’s various mounts to attach to railing, fish-rod holders, bulkheads, or on a pedestal. These mounts are sold separately. Please view the kettle mounts here.
Protect your Kettle with a grill cover by Sunbrella.
- 100% 18-9 mirror polished stainless steel for long-lasting beauty and superior corrosion resistance.
- Convenient and balanced hinged lid. Will not slam shut.
- “Stay Cool” handle with air-cooled supports.
- Newly designed, swiveling, windproof turbo venturi and control valve design. Virtually eliminates blow-outs. Places the fuel and valve where it is convenient. Allows safe and easy fuel changes.
- Burner and high-tech radiant plate heat distribution design. Less flare up, even heat distribution, and longer grill life.
- Combination easy-to-clean grease catch pan/wind baffle. Keeps the wind gusts out while keeping the flames and grease in.
- Magma’s patented design fully utilizes both radiant and convection cooking. Quickly comes to temperature then heats the entire grill surface evenly while using the least amount of fuel.
- Before lighting, the indexed bowl and lid may be rotated to act as a windshield in gusty wind conditions.
International Note: This grill is not for use in Europe, Australia, or New Zealand. Please contact Magma directly to find a dealer near you if you’re in one of those countries as Magma makes grills specific to those markets.