Product DetailsNew Magma Kettle 3 Party Size barbecue gas grill. Part number A10-217-3. Replaces the Kettle 2 A10-217. This grill has a 17″ outer diameter and 15″ grill surface diameter (176.7 sq. in. grilling surface). It is constructed entirely of 18-9 mirror-polished marine-grade stainless steel and is virtually blow-out proof thanks to its turbo venturi tube.
The Kettle 3’s fuel-efficient design uses standard disposable 1-lb propane canisters, or adapts to on-board LPG (propane) or CNG (natural gas) systems with an adapter (not included).
The Kettle 3 does not have legs. It is designed to be used with one of Magma’s various mounts to attach to railing, fish-rod holders, bulkheads, or on a pedestal. These mounts are sold separately. Please view the kettle mounts here.
Protect your Kettle 3 with a grill cover by Sunbrella.
Kettle 3 Features
- New Electronic Pulse Ignition System: Always lights.
- 100% 18-9 Mirror Polished Stainless Steel: For long lasting beauty and superior corrosion resistance.
- New Design Control Valve / Regulator for Increased Grilling Performance.
- Swiveling, Windproof Turbo Venturi Tube and Control Valve/Regulator: Virtually eliminates blow-outs, places fuel and valve where it is convenient to you, and allows safe, easy canister exchanges.
- Newly Redesigned Heavy-Duty Stainless Steel Inner Safety Shell: Keeps outer shell cooler for safety, guards against discoloration, and adds years of life to the grill.
- Burner and Hi-Tech Radiant Plate and Dome Heat Distribution Design: Less flare ups, longer grill life, perfect even heat distribution as a grill or direct open flame cooking as a stove.
- Stay-Cool Cast 18-9 Stainless Steel Handle with AirCooled Supports.
- Perfectly Balanced Hinged Lid: Will not slam shut.
- Cast 18-9 Stainless Steel L-bracket Mount Clamp: Indexed for positive non-slip level mounting.
- Magma’s Patented Design Utilizes Both Radiant and Convection Cooking: The hottest temperatures with the least amount of fuel. Fast and efficient.
International Note: This grill is not for use in Europe, Australia, or New Zealand. Please contact Magma directly to find a dealer near you if you’re in one of those countries as Magma makes grills specific to those markets.