Shipping Methods & Time-in-TransitAll products ship from Washington state, USA. The carrier that is used and how long shipments take in transit will depend on the product, your location, and your shipping selection during checkout. Here are general guidelines:
- Standard Shipping: Free to the contiguous US 48 states. Takes 2 to 5 business days in transit (up to 6 for very remote regions). Usually ships via USPS First Class Mail or UPS Ground. For heavier items it is important to include a full street address (not a PO Box) during checkout to avoid any delays.
- Expedited Shipping: Takes 2 to 3 business days in transit. Usually ships via USPS Priority Mail or UPS 3-Day Select.
- Two-Day Shipping: Takes 2 business days in transit. Usually ships via UPS 2nd Day Air or USPS Express Mail.
- One-Day Shipping: Takes 1 business day in transit. Usually ships via UPS Next Day Air.
- Standard: Time-in-transit is usually between 3 to 7 business days. Longer for remote regions. Usually ships via FedEx Economy or UPS Expedited.
- Expedited: Time-in-transit is usually between 2 to 5 business days. Longer for remote regions. Usually ships via FedEx Priority or DHL Express.
Business DaysItems ship within 1 business day after an order is placed, and often the same day if ordered earlier in the day (same-day cutoff is shown on the Shipping Calculator on the Cart page).
Business days are Monday through Friday, not including holidays. Items only ship on business days and transit times are always quoted in business days, not calendar days.
Tracking NumbersA Shipment Confirmation email with tracking information is sent to your email address once the item ships. If you haven’t received it within 1 business day after placing your order, please double-check your Spam/Junk email folder of the email account you used to place the order.
Please allow 12 hours after receiving the tracking number to make sure it has been activated by the carrier (they have to pick it up and scan it in before it will be active).
Local PickupSorry, local pickup is not an option. All items must ship.
InternationalItems heading outside the USA cannot be used for military or government applications. Shipping prices shown do not include import taxes or customs duties. Contact your country’s customs department for more information.
Items cannot be marked as gift or have a lowered value on the documentation. It is unlawful to forge international documents.