All new products come with a warranty and insurance covering any manufacturer defects, shipping damages, or loss. Damaged, missing, or defective items are generally replaced within a couple business days, plus time in transit, and there will never be any extra cost to you.
If you have encountered a damage, loss, defect, or warranty issue, please reply to the original Order or Shipping Confirmation email you received and include the following details if applicable:
- The problem with the item.
- Any troubleshooting steps you have already taken.
- The urgency of the resolution and any deadlines you have.
- Any pictures you can provide showing the problem.
If you can’t find your original Order or Shipping Confirmation email, you can send a message here. In addition, please also include this information:
- Item part number or description.
- Order number and date.