Product DetailsNew Magma Monterey 2 infrared barbecue gas grill. Part number A10-1225-2GS. The Monterey 2 is one of Magma’s Gourmet series grills and has a 12″ x 24″ primary grilling surface with 5.5″ x 24″ secondary grilling surface (420 sq. in. total). It is constructed entirely of 18-9 mirror-polished marine-grade stainless steel, with no sharp edges, and is wind tested for even heat distribution.
The Monterey 2 is ideal for use with boats, RVs, or on-shore. Its fuel-efficient design uses standard disposable 1-lb propane canisters, or adapts to on-board LPG (propane) or CNG (natural gas) systems with an adapter (not included).
The Monterey 2 has integrated fold-away legs for use on flat stationary surfaces. It can also be mounted to boat railing, fish-rod holders, or bulkheads with a mount (sold separately). The Monterey 2 accepts Magma heavy duty mounts only (do not use standard duty with the Monterey).
Monterey 2 Accessories
Monterey 2 Features
- New ultra high temp glass viewing window
- New beautiful elegant design, no sharp edges
- Completely redesigned combustion system, won’t blow out
- New dependable electronic ignition system, always lights
- Infrared radiant screens, intense even heat for searing, reduces flare-ups, and eliminates blow outs
- 100% 18-9 mirror polished marine grade Stainless Steel construction, for lasting beauty and superior corrosion resistance
- 12″ x 24″ main grill area with 5-1/2″ x 24″ secondary grill area (420 Sq. In. total grilling area), with tightly spaced grill struts, perfect for grilling food of any size
- Integrated Fold-Away legs, perfect for that quick picnic on shore
- Full inner lined safety shell, funnels grease into front access grease tray reducing flare-up and heat discoloration
- Convenient snap-out dual radiant plate, provide perfect heat distribution and allows quick, easy clean-up
- Oversized perfectly balanced lockable lid, won’t slam shut and secures all inner components for transport
- Full-length Stainless Steel handle, allows access from either side, makes mounting, and transport of grill a breeze
- Stainless Steel hermetically sealed thermometer
- Swiveling control/valve regulator, allows for quick safe canister exchanges
International Note: This grill is not for use in Europe, Australia, or New Zealand. Please contact Magma directly to find a dealer near you if you’re in one of those countries as Magma makes grills specific to those markets.